•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1

2.9l problem truck died/ wont refire

was driving my 89 bronco 2 after putting gas into heading down the street and i romped on it and it took off and then just stopped dead put it into neutral coasted into a near by parking lot, tried to restart the truck just cranked wouldnt fire so we towed it home and we check with a spark...
  2. 1

have a wiring question about fuel pump??

have a 87 bronco 2 that has a fuel pump wiring gremlin wanna wire them onto a switch whats the best way to do this??
  3. 1

weird fuel pump problem??

i just replaced both pumps on my 87 b2 and they were pumping then just stopped out of no where hadnt driven anywhere or even fired it up then all of a sudden just stopped checked relay its good pulled both pumps and ran them off the truck both worked checke connections on them both good where to...
  4. 1

fuel pump relay???

is there a fuel pump relay i lost all power to both of my fuel pumps today any ideas? oh by the way its an 88 bronco 2
  5. 1

Fuel pump question???

hey i found a fuel pump for my 1988 bronco 2 the in tank pump is shot but i found a complete tank and pump from a 91 ranger will it work???
  6. 1

gas tank skid plate removal????

im trying to remove the skid plate thats covering my gas tank on my 88 bronco 2 and i got the 2 bolts out by the bumber but the fronts ones stripped off whats the best way to get them off?
  7. 1

engine @ trans swap

hi guys just wondering if this is a plug and play swap i picked up a 87 ranger 4x4 and want to swap the motor and trans. into my 89 bII both are 2.9 L but will switch from a4ld to 5speed thanks for any help!!!
  8. 1

My 88 BroncoII project

hey there i just picked up a 88 bronco II with a 2.9 five speed 4x4 with under 250 000km on the clock for $50.00 guy says it needs a fuel pump, cause tank is rusty, so far i have gotten it home and tried to get it to turn over to see if maybe its a bad connection on the pump but i cant even get...
  9. 1

a4ld question bad front seal??

whats the easiest way to diagnose a bad front seal on an a4ld in a 89 bronco II
  10. 1

My bronco II

My 85 Bronco II And my dads 89 BroncoII
  11. 1

torque converter question

will a 1994 torgue converter out of a explorer work in a 85 bronco 2 with a a4ld?
  12. 1

will a tranny from a 95 explorer work for a 1989 bronco 11 with a 2.9

will a tranny from a 95 explorer work for a 1989 bronco 11 with a 2.9? Thanks Adam
  13. 1

Will a tranny from a 95 explorer bolt into my 89 bronco 11 ????

will a tranny from a 95 explorer bolt into my 89 bronco 11? its a 2.9L v6 4x4 and is it just plug and play