•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. fordmandan87

93 Ford Explorer

Now as an equal lover of carbs and efi it would be cool to see your explorer fitted with a carbd v8 get the parts ya need, build it up and enjoy your handy work when your done dude.
  2. fordmandan87

Speedymeter Question

speedo itself is wore out possibly cable stretching too
  3. fordmandan87

Thinking about getting a 2 door explorer

auto tranny suck balls only problem in earlier
  4. fordmandan87

please someone help me dash

when your in 4x4 it is on
  5. fordmandan87

2.3 into a BII.. Am I crazy?

is it possible that ruffinit was reddering to the v8 not the 2.3? and as a side not the new 2.3 is for all intensive purposes a mazda engine.
  6. fordmandan87

light on buzzer

i hear a noise when mine are on but mine is a 92 ranger and 94 explorer both newer than your so i cant positivly say that so should yours
  7. fordmandan87

speedo correction

i think if you go too many teeth different on the speedo gear you have to change the other gear in the t-case in any case here's a link to the gear head listing http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158739
  8. fordmandan87

2.3 into a BII.. Am I crazy?

if you regear the vehicle you can run with the 2.3 with little issues
  9. fordmandan87

Mustang rims?

it would work cause they are 5x4.5 but what tire will you be running with these rims
  10. fordmandan87

Axle question

yes
  11. fordmandan87

A4LD filler tube removal

no, slides out when unbolted from tranny near top
  12. fordmandan87

Stupid CV driveshaft....

trans code is T
  13. fordmandan87

Wireing issues!!! HELP??????

would the factory dealership manuals work for ya
  14. fordmandan87

Awd

they are all automatic with a 60/40 torque split in the transfercase. they use the same front axle as all of the other explorers, which is btw a dana 35 pig with standard rotation gears. the trans is the 4r70w (good strong tranny imo) the biggest drawback to them is the transfercase. i forget...
  15. fordmandan87

Lifting an Explorer

the sua design was introduced in order to reduce the center of gravity. and i have never heard of that happening that sucks balls, glad to hear your ok
  16. fordmandan87

Lifting an Explorer

for the soa in the rear use the explorer shock mounts on top of the ranger axle or explorer axle. also you reverse the side that they're on left to right and vice versa now you can still use a stock length shock in the rear and have approx 5.5 in lift
  17. fordmandan87

battery drain!

have you connected the two terminals via the dmm or did you have the battary connected when you hooked them up
  18. fordmandan87

Original size tires for 1990 Bronoc II

to add another tire question how is it that my 92 ranger and 94 explorer can both fit 31x10.50s at stock height and it seems that on a vehicle with the same(similar) suspension y'all cant fit anything larger than a 29"(235/75/15) without issues?