•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. U

1985 B2 302 Swap Help

I recently got a 1985 B2 with the 2.8L v6 and the automatic A4LD transmission with the BW1350 transfer case. I was looking into doing a 302 swap from a 1973 full size Bronco with the option of using the 302’s manual transmission. What would I need to swap in the 302? And is a manual conversion...
  2. U

HELP I can’t identify this part

This broke off my 1985 Bronco II’s 2.8 v6 engine on the drivers side. Anyone know what it is?
  3. U

1985 Bronco II 2.8 V6 Gasket Set

I’m rebuilding my 2.8 and wanted to do a complete overhaul on gaskets. I’ve seen some from felpro and different sets but I’m not exactly sure what will give me the best quality for the price. Any recommendations?
  4. U

1985 B2 Ignition Cylinder Issue

I had a key twist and get stuck in my ignition cylinder and I went to install a replacement which installs just fine but won’t click back all the way to OFF which is needed to remove the ignition key. Any tips?
  5. U

1998 4.0 SOHC Swap into 85’ Bronco II Motor Mount Brackets

I am currently swapping a 4.0 SOHC engine from a 1998 Ford Explorer XLT into a 1985 Bronco II. As I go to install the engine I noticed the motor mounts don’t match up with what is mounted to the chassis from the Bronco and what is mounted to the engine itself. I attempted to drill new holes to...