•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. wrecking-crew

You know you drive a bronco II when

You know you drive a Bronco II when you drive a Bronco II. Hey, someone had to say it.
  2. wrecking-crew

Project: Amazing Grace

You can get the boot for the driveshaft. There is 2 more fronts left in Texas I think. (According to my friend) Or just upgrade it to a Napa u-joint replacemnt like what he did after tearing through a new discontinued $30 boot.
  3. wrecking-crew

Project: Amazing Grace

I think it is getting a 4.0 clutch and m5od.
  4. wrecking-crew

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

So I guess you keeping it now?
  5. wrecking-crew

You got us all worried now Boggin.
  6. wrecking-crew

Why do those pics say NLClassifieds?
  7. wrecking-crew

Looks good. Is it done yet? :thefinger:
  8. wrecking-crew

Oil filters

I don't see much of a problem. It may clog up quicker if your engine is dirty but if you change it when it is supposed to be, should work fine.
  9. wrecking-crew

B2 Not for sale

How much for the B2 Adsm?
  10. wrecking-crew

Running out of Ideas....

My friend has the ABS light problem. But I think his is because it lacks a rear with ABS. If you have a BRAKE light on too, you may need a new brake fluid level sender and/or master cylinder. (don't know if you can get them separate.)
  11. wrecking-crew

My Bronco 2

Is that a temp spare I see?
  12. wrecking-crew

The end of a Bronco II

Started out as: Then went to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8xAURmj0A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tbflrwvsc0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y9JJxGIZak Truck had no title and was being used as a drivetrain swap into another B2.
  13. wrecking-crew

lowering a bronco2

Ok, figured it is time for an update on this Bronco. I bought a rear for it from 177CIOfPureLove, and will probably be installing it over this (or next) weekend. After that, I might get a "new" windsheild, toss in a battery, fix a few small things and then sell the truck.
  14. wrecking-crew

lowering a bronco2

we'll see. its too early to know for sure. the stang hasnt been started yet
  15. wrecking-crew

lowering a bronco2

well, i now have a DEADLINE for the project. by the end of summer it must be finished and running REALLY good. im racing a few teachers that drive chevy powered chevys and a chevy powered stang(if he ever finishes it). and their cars are set up for drag racing. might also need a v8 ranger to...
  16. wrecking-crew

lowering a bronco2

its a 2wd b2. i was thinkin dream beams and coils in the front and flip kit and such in the rear.
  17. wrecking-crew

lowering a bronco2

i guess ill figure it out. and ill take lots of pics for the tech section. but keep in mind. im going to uti and im only home on the weekends. what are some good shocks for lowered trucks?
  18. wrecking-crew

lowering a bronco2

would the ranger lowering kits work?
  19. wrecking-crew

lowering a bronco2

i finished "cleaning" the basement. :icon_rofl: pics now on first post