•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1984 Broncos 2 302

trick milton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
bronco 2
Engine Size
hello friend! I will do my best to describe everything as there is a lot. the only thing still stock on this truck is the 84 Bronco 2 body so I will start there.

BODY.. the body is perfect no rust no dents. the paint is black in color it does have chips in the paint and some scrathes. ( no visible rust) the driver's side floor pan is the only part on the body that need attention besides the paint.

interior..... the interior has been totally swapped out with a 1990 Bronco 2 giving it tilt steering power windows bucket seats. it is now grey and black in color in very good condition but not perfect. all gauges work except rpm is 33 percent higher( 302 with 6 cylinder tachometer). and needs a oil pressure sending unit but I do have a mechanical oil pressure gauge hooked up.B&M mega shifter.

engine.... Ford 302. 1968 head with adjustable valve train.weland intake edelbrock 1400 series 4 barrel carburetor,msd Street fire ignition box,msd Street fire coil,msd distributor,comp cams cam, superior radiator 2 core aluminum radiator, hedman shorty headers. flowmaster 40. exhaust is mostly homemade 2.5in could definitely use professional help. engine start Run Dr very well. in need of nothing.

transmission transfer case.... we have a Ford C 4 drives and shifts very well. stock as far as I know. Dana 20 transfer case from a early Bronco. I also have a master rebuild kit for this transfer case although it does not need it. I bought the kit to have all new parts when I put a5 speed in although I never got that far$$$$. transfer case has no shifter. twin stick from town Bronco parts would be perfec . brand new rear driveshaft made for this truck but has no front drive shaft. the plan was to put a nv3550 5 speed kit from toms Bronco parts in it.

axles.... the front is now a rebuilt Dana 35 with 373 gears. James Duff control arm. Warren manual hubs. all new seal and bushings. on the rear of the truck is a 7.5. open differential works well enough. I have an 8.8 rear and out of the 96 Explorer. it need spring perches welded on and new brake pads. then it is ready to be installed

tires & rims and most other part have less than 1500 miles on them. the truck runs and drives great. I would like to get about 6000 obo. it was very hard getting all these parts to make the perfect truck and it's even harder selling it but times are hard. it is located near Louisville Kentucky. will add pictures asap from my home computer

Ps... Thank You ranger station!!!!!!!!. without you I would not have been able to do half of this

trick milton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
bronco 2
Engine Size
I put 6 pictures in my album. I will post more to this post at about 3 p.m. Today.