•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1985 bronco ii front leveling kit

bbadfish

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
bronco ii
Ok so I have searched and searched the internet on front level kit 2" with the pucks and the 5/8 stud extenders and purchased one but the 5/8 extender is too small to fit over that stud and the pucks did not line up with the coil spring. What the heck, has anyone successfully installed and purchased one of these kits please let me know. Thank You

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I got mine off ebay 5 years ago, no name brand.
If you do this your caster will be way off and it will steer like a bad grocery cart. That's after you have the adjustable camber/caster bushings installed. I fixed that buy using adjustable radius arm bushings.
You'll either need longer shocks or shock extenders.

tw205

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Suspension Style
4wd
i would like to help but need some more info. Is your axle a dana 28 or 35? 85 should be a Dana 28. But if it’s been swapped to a 35 there is a difference in the radius arm upper mount bolt which would cause the issue you are describing with stud extender. Dana28 bolt is big at bottom where it screws into axle housing and small where the spring mounts. A Dana 35 bolt is small where it screws into the axle housing and big at the spring mount.