•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1987 Bronco II

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
So, I decided to sell the Bronco II I bought for my son. Just needs more that I can put into it to make it "mom" worthy. I'm sure I will lose my a$$ on this but the truck is in really good shape and would make a great restoration truck. I wanted to do a V8 swap with lift and all the cool stuff but I just don't have the money to do it. If you know anyone looking have them give me a shout!

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/5252185917.html

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Still forsale. Would love to get it out of my garage so I can park my truck in there before winter. Willing to entertain reasonable offers.

ab_slack

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
You may want to post on TRS as they get more traffic for here.

I have some interest, there is a distance issue, but for me the automatic trans is a deal breaker. I don't see a manual transfer case shifter so I guess it is a push button type 4x4 switch which while not a deal breaker is less desirable.

There are some folks who don't drive manual trans so for them an automatic is a plus. The bigger audience on TRS should help.

What you have going for you is a good body. Seat covers suggests seats are in poor condition. If they aren't really bad it might be better to let folks see what the seats look like. A new cat, and knowing if it passes emissions tests would be a plus for me as well, but only if the cat is an OEM cat. OEM cat are pricey. There are some very cheap aftermarket cats that don't always work so I stay away from then. New exhaust if things are still shiny can be a plus too.

Good luck with it.

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
You may want to post on TRS as they get more traffic for here.

I have some interest, there is a distance issue, but for me the automatic trans is a deal breaker. I don't see a manual transfer case shifter so I guess it is a push button type 4x4 switch which while not a deal breaker is less desirable.

There are some folks who don't drive manual trans so for them an automatic is a plus. The bigger audience on TRS should help.

What you have going for you is a good body. Seat covers suggests seats are in poor condition. If they aren't really bad it might be better to let folks see what the seats look like. A new cat, and knowing if it passes emissions tests would be a plus for me as well, but only if the cat is an OEM cat. OEM cat are pricey. There are some very cheap aftermarket cats that don't always work so I stay away from then. New exhaust if things are still shiny can be a plus too.

Good luck with it.
Yes it is an automatic and dies have the push button 4wd. The seats are oem bases and backs from a ranger I believe. The reason for the seat covers is because the bases are blue and the backs are tan. The new exhaust is all Walker that was not cheap. IN doesn't have emissions but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't pass. As for TRS will my username and password from here work here? I hate to join there just trying to sell something. I don't want to seem like a troll! Thanks for the advice. I did list it on eBay again this morning. Hopefully someone will buy it soon. Wife won't let me buy anything else for my son till we sell the Bronco.

ab_slack

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Your membership is too recent so you have to register on TRS separately.

Good luck

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
More pics

Attachments

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Well I tried to add more pics but they keep failing to download. If anyone is interested in more pics I can email them.

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford

BryanG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Traded for a motorcycle today! Thank you all for the help.