•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

2nd gen ranger and 89-90 bronco ii spindles the same?

svtcards

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
Suspension Style
2WD
Im just curious if 89-92 rangers use the same spindles as the 89-90 bronco ii s . 2wd? Let me know.

Last edited:

tw205

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Suspension Style
4wd
I don’t know about 2 wheel drive but 4 wheel drive will be the same if both have the same axle. 90 models of both should have Dana 35 axle 89 and older have Dana 28. Same with first gen 83 thru 88. All had Dana 28s and will interchange with 89.
What is it you are trying to accomplish?
Easy to identify. 28 has 12 bolts on the front. 35 has 10.

svtcards

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
Suspension Style
2WD
I want to lower my 87 ,2wd Bronco but can't find ibeams for it.only 1s I can find are 89 90 pinch bolt style ones.i was told to use those ibeams I need to use spindles from 2wd ranger that uses that type of ibeams. Which I found a pair just want to know if it will work or not.

tw205

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Suspension Style
4wd
I know a guy who was trying to sell his lowering beams from his BII. He works at a local auto parts store. I’ll see if he still has them.
Have you posted at therangerstation.com. Sister site to this one. There are a LOT more guys over there that may be able to help you out. I think your sign in here will work on that site but I’m not positive.

tw205

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Suspension Style
4wd
If you haven’t been to TRS here is a link to their lowering tech info.
The wealth of knowledge is with the members.

svtcards

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
Suspension Style
2WD
I know a guy who was trying to sell his lowering beams from his BII. He works at a local auto parts store. I’ll see if he still has them.
Have you posted at therangerstation.com. Sister site to this one. There are a LOT more guys over there that may be able to help you out. I think your sign in here will work on that site but I’m not positive.
I m a regular there. if it wasn't for them I would of had a hard time with me v8 swap ranger. I'm definitely interested in those beams! When will u be talking to him again? I figured I'd ask questions on here since it's pretty much all bronco iis. Let me know

tw205

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Suspension Style
4wd
I called just now and he was at work. He still has them and I wants to sell. He will send me some pics this afternoon after work. He said I could pass on his number to you. When I get the pics I will hit back. He wants $150. We are in Sturgis Michigan area.

svtcards

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
Suspension Style
2WD
Thank you for that! Price sounds reasonable if there in Good shape.now let's see if he's willing to ship it.

Last edited:

svtcards

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
Suspension Style
2WD
Thank you for that! Price sounds reasonable if there in Good shape.now let's see if he's willing to ship it to maine
My name is Patrick by the way