•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

87 B2 4x4 For Sale

87B2_4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
1987 Bronco II XLT 4x4, 2.9L, 5 spd. manual. This truck is mostly stock and has been my daily driver for three-and-a-half years. It runs great, shifts smoothly, the AC works, 4WD works. The entire fuel system was replaced earlier this year including a new tank, sending unit, fuel pump, filter and all six injectors. The brakes were re-done last year as well as a new AC blower motor plus it has two new tires, the other two are still good. I have receipts for all the work I had done. The paint is a $100 Maaco special by the previous owner and I have started on repairing a couple of rust spots. I have also Plasti-dipped the grill but some of that is peeling, a good pressure washer will likely clean that up quickly. $2500 OBO.

It has been a great truck and I will miss it once it's gone. But I know that I won't restore it; I'm more interested in wooden boats and have started the restoration of a 1957 runabout. One day I would like to get another B2.

ab_slack

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Looks nice. The vehicle is in FL? Interior color & condition?

87B2_4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Looks nice. The vehicle is in FL? Interior color & condition?
Yes, the truck is in Florida, and has a clear title. Interior is red/maroon in good condition. The carpet is newer but the front seats have holes in the fabric so I have seat covers installed.

John Cox

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the inside and still have it where are you at in Florida