•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

BII ineterior thread

Boggin

Reaction score
if you got some upgraded interior post pics so guys with stock interior{guilty} can get some ideas on how to make their truck look cool on the inside to.
i was thinking of taking out my front seats, cutting the carpet out of the front and leave it in the back, and then put some RockerGuard or Rhino Liner over the floor like is done in my ranger. opinions?

here is the ranger:

mazda:

b2rich

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
got to love those removable floor pans.

Mechanickid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I'll have to throw up some picks of my rangers interior. Its ALL BLUE. Blue L.E.D's blue shag seat covers and I'm trying to find some more shag material for my headliner,door panels,and dashboard. I got a blue steering wheel cover. I went to the machine shop and had a 4 ball machined to fit my shifter and loads of other neat sh!t :)

Boggin

Reaction score
I'll have to throw up some picks of my rangers interior. Its ALL BLUE. Blue L.E.D's blue shag seat covers and I'm trying to find some more shag material for my headliner,door panels,and dashboard. I got a blue steering wheel cover. I went to the machine shop and had a 4 ball machined to fit my shifter and loads of other neat sh!t :)
need pics:headbang:

copter14

Reaction score
wrong floor pan

That floor pan was for the passenger side "left lane" is driver side pan.