•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Dipstick tube

Rdn10se

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Hello, Rick from TN here. I’m wrenchin‘ on a ’90 B2 with an A4LD. I need a dipstick, fill tube and the little short elbow at the tranny, I think it’s called a stub tube. Does anyone have these laying around that they’d like to sell?

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Hello, Rick from TN here. I’m wrenchin‘ on a ’90 B2 with an A4LD. I need a dipstick, fill tube and the little short elbow at the tranny, I think it’s called a stub tube. Does anyone have these laying around that they’d like to sell?
Is it not the same as a Ranger?

I'm thinking those are just one tube. It's been awhile since I've pulled a transmission though.

Rdn10se

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
…not sure, It’s my first rodeo with the A4LD. I’m really just going by the sketches in the A4LD Service Manual I downloaded either here or from The Ranger Station site. There are several sketches that show a short tube coming from the tranny case extending what looks like 3“ or 4”. The parts diagram (part #190) lists this part as “Tube-lube oil inlet - short”. Mine was missing when I got the truck, so I don’t know what the original configuration was. I’d be happy with anything that fits…