•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

For all those putting systems in Bronco IIs....

Chevelle Kid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
If you roof is separated from the supports like mine was your system will sound like crapomundo. You can tell that it is by knocking on the middle of the roof, if it sounds like a gong they separated. I have a really easy (but somewhat messy) quick fix for you!!

What I did was I cranked the system up and found out where the seams weren't sealed anymore by watching my roof vibrate like a motha (easy for me because I have no headliner installed right now, you will have to take yours down). I removed the factory foamy shit I then took a can of "Great Stuff" and went to town. I seam sealed every part of the bracing that came near the roof and great stuffed the snot out of it (making sure to not get my seats...with some sucess...lol). I recommend using gloves and smearing it in good, that helps it gain more surface area and to adhere better.

After letting it dry for a while I tried out my system and oh my god this crap is amazing. Combine this with some Dynamat or Fatmat and youve got yourself a sealed up truck.

Just my little experience that I wanted to share...lol

Ben