•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

I think my 87 b2 is about to join the promised land :(

89Bronco2Micheal

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
The day after Ford posted the new Bronco video's on Youtube I drove my bronco to the grocery store during close to 100 degree heat around 5pm. I come out of the grocery store and my radiator had swelled up while I was inside the store and busted super hot coolant all over the front of my engine ruined all three of my belts even made some paint bubble and some plastics warp a bit. I put on new belts new radiator and upper and lower hoses the next day my rear wheel bearing starts making a whoop sound when I'm driving slow pulling out of a driveway or pulling into a parking lot it gets really loud when I make a slow right turn. My Bronco needs a new rear end I don't think a new axle shaft and bearing will fix the problem. Maybe I can try one of those repair bearings the ones that are longer than the stock wheel bearings. Was told by original owner the grill and white stripes were part of the dealer package, had factory installed fog lights, I replaced them with yellow Hella comet fog lights. Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks, Michael.

Attachments