•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Looking for the Right & Left A Pillar Trim Cover Set for 1986 Ford Bronco II XLT model

AnnDixson

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Bronco Hair I Don’t Care
I have been all over the internet looking for the A pillars for my 1986 Ford Bronco II XLT 2.9L V6 automatic 4 x 4 - I found them on Ebay and bought them, but soon found out they were for the Eddie Bauer edition and did not fit - so the search continues - hoping someone knows where I can find these - I’m searching junk yards too

gettinmyfirstone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford bronco 2
Suspension Style
4wd
keep an eye on Facebook marketplace, there are a few b2's getting parted out all over the place

AnnDixson

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Bronco Hair I Don’t Care
Thank you, I got on FB this morning and hopefully it will lead me to finding the A pillars I need

AnnDixson

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Bronco Hair I Don’t Care
Finally found the correct A Pillars for my 1986 Bronco II, they are red so I will need to clean, sand and re-paint them blue to match my interior. These parts are so hard to find and so delicate to work with. Thanks for the help.

AnnDixson

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Bronco Hair I Don’t Care
I bought a set of A pillars that do not fit my 1986 Bronco II XLT, they apparently fit the Eddie Bauer edition - difference is my vehicle has a metal trip piece above the doors that the A pillar matches up to and these are plastic trim above the doors. It will cost me too much to send them back so if someone needs them they are yours if you pay for the shipping. They are tan in color (can be painted to match your interior) and are in great shape.