•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

no start

tbuddy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989 Bronco 2 4
drove my bronco to the exhaust shop, when they were finished with it they had to push it out. know i did what i could in the parking lot but nothing was working so i had to have it towed to my house. u have to understand everything on this my truck is in good running condition, nothing is corroded. so ive replaced the solenoid, ignition coil, looked at the wire coming from the coil its fine, took of the distributor to see if the rotors moving, it is. kinda stumped on this. drove it into the exhaust shop know problem and this is what i get back after spending 860 on my exhaust

litlred

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9lt
makes me wonder if they hit something loose or melted a wire while welding... if its turning over, is the fuel pump coming on? i know it sounds wierd but i had mine in the shop on a rack and for some reason the switch under the dash, passanger side, kicked out.. have you looked at that?

tbuddy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989 Bronco 2 4
ur talkin about the inersha switch not thats fine, fuel pump comes on, found the problem, but goes to show do u basics first before buying new parts and finding out it was something small, becuase of someone elses actions

litlred

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9lt
so did it end up being just a ground wire or something?