•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

O2 Sensor wiring missing HELP!!

eduardox88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
V6 2.9
Hello, I'm new in the Bronco II family. I have 2 months with a Bronco II 1987 Eddie Bauer, you can see it in these pics.

Well, I need help from all of you that know a lot about Broncos. Mine's having engine idling failure BUT I noticed that the O2 Sensor wiring is missing also I don't see the 3 wires neither the connector that plugs in the sensor. I want all the sensor connected so I can start the diagnose of the failure.

I bought the O2 sensor and the connector that plugs into O2 sensor in rockauto.com (See the pics below)

I want to know the colors of the wires and where I can locate them please. (If can send pics of the original wiring I'll be grateful).

NOTE:I could see in another bronco II which did not have the O2 sensor wiring that there are 2 connector, one driver side and one passenger side male plugs that fits perfectly in the connector shown below which is shown in rockauto.com like the correct O2 sensor connector. Are they related to the O2 sensor? Why there are two? Did I buy the wrong O2 sensor and connector?

Thanks for any help all of you can give me. I want to be a happy bronco 2 owner :D and start my lifting project.

Last edited: