•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Yuhmo tires reputation?

sweetwaterbroncoII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
I'm having tires put on my BII tomorrow...still looking at brands....does anyone know about Yuhmo's all terrain tire? 235/75/15's is what I'm going with.

Will

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I've had Kumho MTs since around 2002 or 2003. Pretty good wear wise. I like to look at tirerack.com and see the reviews on various tires before I buy them. I had Kumho ATs on my crewcab diesel for 3 years I guess. It's not an offroad tire though. But they also wear well and I would get them again. I have some crappy tire on there that has really worn out in 18 months so I might be in the market for some Kumhos for the big truck soon.

MikeInIdaho

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Mazda
Based on reviews I've read at the tirerack (and elsewhere), Kumho tires made in Korea, such as the KL71 Mud Terrain and certain sizes of the KL78 All-terrains have a very good reputation as far as quality goes. However, they also have a tire factory in China and nearly all the negative reviews I've read about Kumho tires have been due to manufacturing defects and poor quality coming out of this plant. If you do decide to get the All terrains, I would be wary of any sizes that are made in china. Personally, I would never buy Chinese tires.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Based on reviews I've read at the tirerack (and elsewhere), Kumho tires made in Korea, such as the KL71 Mud Terrain and certain sizes of the KL78 All-terrains have a very good reputation as far as quality goes. However, they also have a tire factory in China and nearly all the negative reviews I've read about Kumho tires have been due to manufacturing defects and poor quality coming out of this plant. If you do decide to get the All terrains, I would be wary of any sizes that are made in china. Personally, I would never buy Chinese tires.
I've got the KL71's on my bronco and I love em.