•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 4.0B2

1. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

I love them. Look up High Beam Lighting on Facebook.
  2. 4.0B2

My 1990 BII Bomber 4 linked with coilovers on all 4 Corners

Looks good. The upgrades are major but look so subtle if you just glanced.
  3. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

Did some cutting and grinding tonight. Getting ready to weld legs and feet to the cargo rack. It's going back in like before just mounted to the floor instead of the speaker box. Legs n feet Basic idea, tool box will go under the rack, which is good for a few reasons. Safety in an accident...
  4. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

Low
  5. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

I'm sure it's fine :icon_bounceblue::annoyed: lol
  6. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

Got it back together, discs replaced, new torque converter.... just waiting for dry enough warm enough weather to get it back in. It's parked in the yard and my yard has been messy muddy....
  7. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

Let's try to catch this thread up... Remember my sub box? Decided to slim line it a little... Before: So I trimmed the "amp cover" off: Then Charlie and I covered it in Blue Carpet so it'll match: Also Got me some High Beam Lighting 2x3 Spots with Blue and Amber covers:
  8. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

Found this.. Bottom is the one out of the trans. Top one is new. Notice the teeth...
  9. 4.0B2

Project Budget Bronco

'scribed... Go LED lights... not halogens. I'm waiting for updates!
  10. 4.0B2

Kenns 1987 bronco 2 build

You can do 4.0 swap with zero lift, so why say this? Subscribed!
  11. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

Nah. I've been working to much. In the middle of a huge contract order right now.
  12. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

Nope. I'll do the Frankenstein 5r55/A4LD build
  13. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

If my tcase is in neutral... Park shouldn't be park. Plus it's an electric case and it's hard to get it in neutral lol
  14. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

I'm an idiot. 8.8 is gonna "ratchet" bc of the Aussie. Forget the 8.8 idea. It should be good.