•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 4xranger

1. 4xranger

My Bronco 2

how doe's your pinion angle look with the angle of your driveline to your t/c, wrong angle will cause a vibration when you coast.
  2. 4xranger

My Bronco 2

if a like button don't help out with the swap try this one:yahoo: hope this help's, good luck with the swap.
  3. 4xranger

1988 BII Build

You could pull the steering box out then cut the arm off,just a thought maybe.
  4. 4xranger

bronco project

ya the tail light will still work, i have another lens to replace the one i was messing with. tried a couple of differrent ways to hinge it but it wouldn't open far enough to get to the cap, and change the plug sockets to the flat style then the plug will clear the gas cap.:icon_thumby:
  5. 4xranger

bronco project

thank's rangerboy, i'll probably cry the first time i take it rock crawling and put a big dent and scratch in it, but after the first one game on.
  6. 4xranger

bronco project

spent some time in the garage this weekend messing with the tail light, i think this will work ok.
  7. 4xranger

bronco project

thank's, hopefully they will pass inspection so i can drive it down the road someday.
  8. 4xranger

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

will a speedo cable from a full size work in a ranger, i have the same problem put a doubler in my ranger and now the speedo cable is to short.
  9. 4xranger

bronco project

thank's for the possitive feed back, the duplicolor premix is really easy to use and for what little bit of paint i needed i couldn't see spending the money to buy everything seperate and mix myself. i would love to post some action shots if i had them but im still need to finish it first like a...
  10. 4xranger

bronco project

ok so i figured out how to post pic's so i have revised my build thread, so here's some better pic's and build info.:yahoo:
  11. 4xranger

bronco project

well still in the need of parts. windsheild, door and window weather stripping, upper and lower ball joints, locking hub conversion, detroits front and rear with 4.88 gears and some interior parts to finish out inside. complete rollbar fabricate rock sliders and of course mud flaps that can be...
  12. 4xranger

bronco project

after paint this is what i ended up with, used dupli color roll in bed liner on bumpers and fenders. painted with dupli color pre mix paint , brilliant silver and jet black with gloss clear.
  13. 4xranger

bronco project

decided to make fender flares so the bronco don't have to be a trailer queen all the time,i kinda want to drive it down the road once in a while. started on the some body work and sanding for paint, all in primer now.
  14. 4xranger

bronco project

a couple of pics of the dash from the mountianeer.
  15. 4xranger

bronco project

well the 302 i picked up is a POS tired of messing with it, found a wrecked 1997 mecury mountaineer so i pulled the fuel injected 5.0 ,complete wireing harness and dash. got everything installed and wired and what a differance this made fires right up and runs like a dream :headbang: