•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 74bronco2

1. 74bronco2

Bronco II doubler build pics

low low idle
  2. 74bronco2

installed pics the levers
  3. 74bronco2

installed pics the levers
  4. 74bronco2

I had the two shafts machined and pressed together then welded
  5. 74bronco2

The junkyards here are full of them. Also keep an eye out for 90s explorer e or m tcases thay have a 6 pinion planetary instead of the 4, and the 1350 are usable i just wanted to eliminate the slip yoke and small internal ujoint. As for the difficulty, its not for the bolt on mechanic but a...
  6. 74bronco2

if i was to build another, I would us .50 aluminum it will save headach when machining the splitter shaft, and weight also.
  7. 74bronco2

Just finished sealing it up. Cant wait to get it installed! shaft parts before machining the welded gap compleat!
  8. 74bronco2

Finally did the 4.0 swap. What a beast!!!

4.0 swap The best 500 bucks i spent The best swap I made
  9. 74bronco2

The Mistress

build thread 4 u http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33122 double beadlock build
  10. 74bronco2

The Mistress

D44 and a 9inch W/lots of extras
  11. 74bronco2

38s on a B2

custom leafs in the rear and early bronco front coils, probably 10 inches of lift and alot of fender removal. recent upgrade to 40's and 4.0L
  12. 74bronco2

play toy

thanks for the help. I got specs on the show your rig forum and more pics on the introduction forum pages.
  13. 74bronco2

play toy

I fixed them!
  14. 74bronco2

play toy

My sweet mud, sand and snow slinger
  15. 74bronco2

pics of built 74 bronco II

I built this 89 bronco with 1974 bronco axles and mostly stock ranger, bronco parts. Axles have a 5-13 gears superior axles in the 9 inch. Half ton u joints, thornsen clutchless limited slip and disk brakes in the D44 front. Custom leaf springs in the back and built arms holding the front. A...