•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 88_Eddie

1. 88_Eddie

My build thread

Looks fine to me. What's the backspacing?
  2. 88_Eddie

My build thread

looks good so far
  3. 88_Eddie

My Bronco 2

lady drivers, no survivors
  4. 88_Eddie

Tonto's Build Thread

ok, your avatar pic is way more badass than the pics you've posted.....hurry up lol
  5. 88_Eddie

1988 BII Build

exactly....i've been slacking since christmas last year!! wife gives me hell about every chance she gets too
  6. 88_Eddie

1988 BII Build

haha, i vaguely remember that thread. i think one of your posts was the reason i went with coils too. something about it already being set up for it. it wasnt near as complex as i thought it would be either. i just need to get down to the garage and finish the damn thing! we are moving this...
  7. 88_Eddie

My 89 Bronco II Choptop project...

i'm pretty sure the same will happen as soon as i drive my b2 out of the garage
  8. 88_Eddie

My 89 Bronco II Choptop project...

well, it looks good, at least it's together unlike mine
  9. 88_Eddie

Woodys BII build-ish

did you really need to trim? doesnt look like it would've been an issue. looks good though!
  10. 88_Eddie

1988 BII Build

definitely, i'm not driving something around that looks like shit. if/when i do it, i'm going to copy what another member "ilovemybroncoii" did. (if yall remember him, he was the guy that would post stuff and not use any punctuation marks at all) i'll see if i can find some pics. my side...
  11. 88_Eddie

1988 BII Build

do it.........i did my B2 tail lights, headlights on my EX and the headlights on my wifes car in about 15 mins and that included taking the B2 lights out and putting them back
  12. 88_Eddie

1988 BII Build

i'll keep that in mind. i may want stuff shiney if i repaint the old gal. i've gotten the itch to chop the top lately.....i've tried to shake it but i cant. i wanna graft a ranger bed/tailgate on the back and then cut down a camper shell to put on it, plus a roll cage. we'll see, need to...
  13. 88_Eddie

1988 BII Build

i know, thanks for posting the idea :icon_cheers: