•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 88BII got it for $250

1. 88BII got it for $250

Hubs???

Sorry about that, got that part number from an explorer forum. Not sure the right # but would this type of internal hub work on the TTB35? Also I really dont want to run the Warn hubs, even with the lifetime warranty. I found a company called Ruged Ridge, they cast theres out of nodular Iron...
  2. 88BII got it for $250

Hubs???

Well turns out Mile Marker hubs are trash. The second time out, in the mud, they poped like water balloons.:icon_rofl::icon_hornsup::yahoo: :headbang: One right after the other.... Anyway my question is, knowing that the Jeep 35 manual hubs are not easy to find I wanted to know if anyone had...
  3. 88BII got it for $250

Changing an oil pump

Good news for you, the 2.9L is not bad to pull at all. You can pull it in about 5hours, give or take. Just remember to get that stupid tool for the "Quick disconect" fuel line fittings. Also someone else stated main and rod bearings, for the most part the oilpumps in these motors dont fail...
  4. 88BII got it for $250

Offroading pictures

Nice rig man.
  5. 88BII got it for $250

XJ Coils on a BII?

I dont have extended radius arms yet, but was thinking about fabing some up. I am using 2.5" drop brackets for the beams. I can for sure get enough camber out of the bushings and cam bolts to go anouther 1"-1.5". I understand the need for long travel shocks to get the most out of the coils. And...
  6. 88BII got it for $250

finally chopped it

Good call, think you may have altered the structural integrity of the little Bronco. LOL!
  7. 88BII got it for $250

XJ Coils on a BII?

I read something about using Jeep XJ coils on a Ranger/BroncoII to increase "flex". What I would like to know is what springs to use... I am using Skyjackers 2.5" load leveling springs for a ranger. They are giving me about 2" of lift, I was woundering if a 3" XJ lift spring would give me 3" of...
  8. 88BII got it for $250

finally chopped it

LMAO, Guys realy? Good job on the chop top man, are you going to soft top it? A guy that lives near me used his leftover top, caped it, and made it a bolt on for winter. It was sweet.
  9. 88BII got it for $250

Update on my BroncoII

I ordered mine from topguncustomz on ebay. Topguns alsohas a website, I belive its topguncustomz.com I have looked all over the web for radius arm cross member drop brackets with no luck. Bout to fab my own, my 85ranger has a 6"lift with stock arms. Thinking I could use it and just shrink it to...
  10. 88BII got it for $250

My thoughts on my B2 project!

Well the 8.8 is for the most part straight forward. Its kinda hard to mess up a 7.5 to 8.8 swap. I used a 94 explorer 8.8.... was not to hard at all. all you need is someone who knows how to weld, some easy to find spring perches and shock mounts and a little time, about a weekend.(It was my...
  11. 88BII got it for $250

Update on my BroncoII

Hi guys, its been a few weeks. Last time I posted I was done with the dana35 swap and about to start the Explorer 8.8 swap. Well Im almost done, just need to fab up some shock mounts and im good to go. I was going to install a skyjacker or superlift 4" long arm kit but taxes came and went fast...
  12. 88BII got it for $250

Bronco II emblems

My 88 didnt eather. Had to pull them from an 85,grabed the fenders with the bronco emblems.
  13. 88BII got it for $250

Dana35 swap?

Ohh really? No I have not had it alined yet, decided to wait till the lift kit was installed so I dont have to pay twice.
  14. 88BII got it for $250

Dana35 swap?

Ok, The info for the bump stops helps a bit. I am ordering a skyjacker(extended radius arms) lift friday dont know if it will be 4inch or a 6inch yet, need to think it over. But with that said that should fix it if its the springs. I just dont see how it was fine with the dana28 then went to...
  15. 88BII got it for $250

Dana35 swap?

Hi guys, just finished the dana35 swap into my 88BroncoII and had a question. It looks to me that the axle, drivers side with the diff. is realy close to the bump stop. Like realy close It looks out of camber like maybe its sagging? Here is what I used 94 dana35 out of explorer. 88 BroncoII...