•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 89REDRANGER

1. 89REDRANGER

88 b2 crawler build

Usually the snow wheelin here is awesome. Some of the most beautiful, peaceful, tranquil places I've ever seen are here in Central Oregon while snow wheelin. The majority of the "good stuff" around here is treacherous in the snow (lava rocks, sink holes, and sheer drops that are all hidden), but...
  2. 89REDRANGER

88 b2 crawler build

Hey man, I vote Keep It! I'm over in Bend and saw your ad on Craigslist. We need more of an RBV showing in Oregon from guys that aren't afraid to build em and use em hard. I've got a pile of '77 F150 Axles, EB coil buckets, 3" EB Springs, and 63" Chevy rears and shackles, piles of 2.9 parts, 4.0...
  3. 89REDRANGER

my B2

Just curious...what's this rig measure lift-wise over stock??? It looks pretty low and I've got plans for a similar build with a tretched wheelbase, but I wanna keep the roof, windows and re-tub the rear fenders so my daughter can keep warm in the Winter.
  4. 89REDRANGER

Front sway bar running with or without?

I've ran three RBVs now without sway-bars and never had a problem. The factory springs are captured on the top end and can't come out as easy as you'd expect. Besides...the sway-bar has no effect on how far the suspension can droop, only the fact that they can articulate independently of each...
  5. 89REDRANGER

Featured video B2...?

I'm trying to find some info on the B2 that is the featured video on the . BroncoIICorrall page. Anybody know where I can find it...or even the owners user name so I can do a search for him?
  6. 89REDRANGER

Easy 2in. suspension?

Exactly what I did on my old Ranger. Worked pretty sweet. I'd recommend welding the washers together though to eliminate some of the squeaks I got from the washers sliding against each other.
  7. 89REDRANGER

bronco II cv drive shaft swap

I had a shaft from a Super-Cab cut up and built into a shaft the would work on the B2. It doesn't have the double-cardan (which I'll have to have before I can lift it), but it seems to work just fine. The shaft only cost me $100 to have rebuilt, shortened, balenced, with a warranty. It'll cost...