•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 97BlackBetty

1. 97BlackBetty

hello again?

I definately remember you and your first build. Holy crap has it come a long ways. Really gald to see your back, and looking forward to a list of the specs and changes.
  2. 97BlackBetty

I got the blues

Holy crap its painted. It looks really nice. I dont know if I will recognize it when I see pictures of it now. I was so use to the primer gray that its been for how many years?
  3. 97BlackBetty

Not Another CTOR Build

WOW, thats why I carry a five pound extinguisher. I tend to carry an extra when I go out, to give to someone else. It does no good most of the time to have a fire extinguisher in your vehicle if yours is the one on fire. I am glad that you got it out.
  4. 97BlackBetty

Not Another CTOR Build

Are they doing the Mud Bog this weekend in Mesick, as well as opening the trails that are across the street behind Ellens Corner? If so I may have to make a run up there Sunday.
  5. 97BlackBetty

Bronco II vs. "the youth"

:icon_rofl: :thefinger: :beer: Personally, I could not begin to compare a BII with a new SUwhatever. They are two different breeds.
  6. 97BlackBetty

Not Another CTOR Build

So this is a three seater eh? Those arms look great.
  7. 97BlackBetty

90 Bronco 2 SASd getting 98 Ranger Cab

Sport Trac got fawked :icon_surprised:! That will be killer with the James Duff 4 link, I just checked it out. I am really looking forward to seeing this one.
  8. 97BlackBetty

My 1987 Bronco II Build. NO 56K

Very nice. Are you going to be staying fairly stock or are their other plans once the body and interior are all clean and purty. Oh, those wheels came stock on Jeep Cherokees.
  9. 97BlackBetty

Not Another CTOR Build

Per-year right? Luckily its a new year, but we will be watching you mister. :icon_twisted: So are you still going to be running the leaf set up or do you have something else planned?
  10. 97BlackBetty

Not Another CTOR Build

HAHAHA Nice. Looking forward to seeing this one all done up. Good thing about your builds is that it only takes a month.
  11. 97BlackBetty

Not Another CTOR Build

So whats next? Back to an Ex or a truggy or what?
  12. 97BlackBetty

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

You are running full widths correct? And what is your backspacing? I would think that with a full width under there you are wide enough to safely go up another 1-1.5 inches. Personally I like to keep it low but so long as you keep it with in reason it should be fine. Is the problem with...
  13. 97BlackBetty

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

Very nice. Personally, I would have gone a little longer on the perch length (dont know how much material you had). Other than that it looks good, and your axle truss :icon_surprised:. I betcha dont break it! 1/2 and 3/4 inch plate, wow.
  14. 97BlackBetty

Bronco II to Ranger project

Depends on the local and state laws. A flat bed wont be an issue, but in some states (Michigan) the insurance costs go up for some reason.
  15. 97BlackBetty

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

I think a pin pack is like $16. Or at least from Aussie, hell I dont know.