•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by B2Guy

1. B2Guy

finally chopped it

sounds good tek. cant wait to see them. i need to get this thing road ready. I dont want to drive it without a cage.
  2. B2Guy

finally chopped it

sorry i forgot all about getting those pictures. ill get them tomorrow and post them.
  3. B2Guy

finally chopped it

yea, ill see what i can do about getting some pictures. i wont be able to tonight and probably not tomorrow after work cause itll be dark by the time I get home but im finally off this weekend and ill get a few pics posted that you want. as for covering the top of the hatch im going to use...
  4. B2Guy

finally chopped it

right now the hatch is just latched on like normal which makes it loose on the bottom so im going to have to figure something out to keep it tight...
  5. B2Guy

finally chopped it

yea man, if you dont mind take some more photos of how its mounted and in the cab part. i need to get some more ideas.
  6. B2Guy

finally chopped it

well ill check out some pics of cages made from 1.5" tube.
  7. B2Guy

Lill Mule 89 BII

keep us posted about the top. I need to come up with an idea to get a soft top on mine.
  8. B2Guy

finally chopped it

heres some pics... not even close to done. still have alot more in store.
  9. B2Guy

finally chopped it

does 0.120" wall equal out to about 1/8th"? i know i deffinetly want to go with a 2" tube. Im online right now looking up material for a soft top so I can hopefully get everything going on it soon. so far everything that i've read says that either denim or vinyl are the best materials to use...
  10. B2Guy

finally chopped it

sorry havent had time to get on here in about a week guys. so i guess ill look into about 50 feet of tube. i was thinking 2" tube and maybe a .25 wall what do you think about that or is that over kill? lost86 if you head on over to explorer forum.com and hit search im sure youll find plenty to...
  11. B2Guy

finally chopped it

im deff going to put a roll cage in it just need to find a good price on some steel first. Id like to do a good four point cage for now i wonder how many feet i would need....
  12. B2Guy

finally chopped it

tek if the pic is on photobucket or some site like that you can click the image button and put the image link in it. im sure i didnt explain that to good... sorry in advance haha
  13. B2Guy

finally chopped it

looks good tek. i need to find some good roll cage ideas.
  14. B2Guy

finally chopped it

i actually thought about using the old hatch as a tailgate but i think im going to find a ranger tailgate and make it work. I know i've seen plenty with that on there. Id like to see one chopped with a torch. I bet its a bit messy. I used a grinder with some cutting wheels and it did a really...
  15. B2Guy

finally chopped it

thanks man. im not worried about what people on here say or I wouldnt post stuff. Yea, im going to make it a soft top. Give it more of an early bronco feel. I guess if I wanted a early bronco I should have got one...