•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by bagdranger

1. bagdranger

Need Help

I've got a 88 Bronco II that wont start. History is it was running before the trans was removed and no nothing. I found a wire that got pinched but its fixed. It burned a fusable link and I replaced it. Now when you try to start it it will hit then when you let off the key it will quit. Ive...
  2. bagdranger

2.8 power improvements

Guess if i would have read the caption on the picture i would have know that the setup was more reliable. Fail goes to me.
  3. bagdranger

2.8 power improvements

Nice deal with the gm 4 pin. I can get the silver box but Im goin to look into the 4 pin. Less problems with that set up im guessing?
  4. bagdranger

2.8 power improvements

alright. Itll give me an idea of what mine should look like.
  5. bagdranger

2.8 power improvements

Thank you sir on the info for the carb. Ive been looking at summit and other places and new holley 2bbl carbs are goin for more than 200. Now to find an 83 cougar. You got any pics of your setup Id love to see it. Thanks Matt
  6. bagdranger

annyoing tick tick tick

I have a 85 and when i baught the truck it still had the owners manual and it said adjust the lifters every 30K. Is a weak oil pump a common thing with these motors? If so that may have been the cause of my spun bearings.