•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by BigBronco2

1. B

Big Bronco 2 Conversion

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get any thing done on the Bronco. The wife has been down sick for the past week and started getting worse and I had to stay in. Got an interview in the morning and and some legal work in the afternoon so we'll see when I get out to the garage next. Will...
  2. B

Big Bronco 2 Conversion

Thanks for the link, I'm thinking I can make it work... Will let you know.
  3. B

Big Bronco 2 Conversion

Got little bit of work done today, but still not even close to driving her out of the garage. I got the wet clutch mounted and run.(going from automatic to standard isn't all that easy) So I used the stock clutch/brake setup out of the F150, That made it easy to set the clutch placement. I'm...
  4. B

Big Bronco 2 Conversion

Yea, I'm not really interested in twisting things up. The only thing I Was planning on doing was to notch a hole in the upright portion of the c-chanel frame where the transfer case would hit and weld a box to the outside of the frame rail to reinforce the notch. Not sure how things are going to...
  5. B

Big Bronco 2 Conversion

Thanks for the tips guys... Dangerranger, you said the in tank pump should do fine, do you have any idea what kind of pressure that puts out? I've been told that anything over like 7psi is going to over fill the bowls and cause fuel to dump down into the carb at idle??? I think I will go ahead...
  6. B

Big Bronco 2 Conversion

I thought about that too, about the tcase dropping down some. and yes, its going to pretty much run right into where the existing fuel pump is currently located, but that's all going to come out. I will be running new fuel lines from the new mechanical pump I'm putting on the carburated 302. The...
  7. B

Big Bronco 2 Conversion

Ok, so I started out on this forum the wrong way I think... Anyways, I am doing a v8 conversion on my 87 Bronco ll. I have the engine and tranny in the truck right now but have not got the motor mounts or tranny cross member mounted yet. Looking at it, I'm thinking that I'm going to have some...