•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by CasperBroncoLuvr

1. C

Wiring center console.

It’s a 1988 and it didn’t come with a center console.
  2. C

Wiring center console.

Here’s what I have.
  3. C

Wiring center console.

Thank you very much. I am gonna look and see. I made a mistake at cutting the wires but I can work it out. Thank you
  4. C

Wiring center console.

Yes please. And my bronco is a standard. My ashtray light doesn’t work as well, and I have replaced the bulb.
  5. C

Wiring center console.

I need help wiring my center console. There’s two wires coming out of the floor but I can’t find any others, my bronco didn’t originally have a center console. Is there wires I can hook the lights up to? I need help
  6. C

Looking for drivers seat

I found one, finally.
  7. C

Looking for drivers seat

I ended up finding one. $300!!
  8. C

Looking for drivers seat

I am looking for a blue drivers seat for a 1988 bronco. I am putting in a center console, the one with the display. And I need a bucket drivers seat. Does anyone have one?
  9. C

Interior Needed

those look good, I need to look at the parts I have when I get home. How wouls i buy those from you, and how much would you want.
  10. C

Interior Needed

I actually did need a tailgate panel. and the other parts i need are the panels where the seatbelts come out. I also think i need some column pieces but I need to check. Thank you.
  11. C

Interior Needed

I have a 1988 Bronco II, and I have looked so much for some good interior paneling that is blue. And I just cant find it, if anyone knows anyone with anything let me know. My dash is good, But I need some new interior panels.