•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Interior Needed

CasperBroncoLuvr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I have a 1988 Bronco II, and I have looked so much for some good interior paneling that is blue. And I just cant find it, if anyone knows anyone with anything let me know. My dash is good, But I need some new interior panels.

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
I have a 1988 Bronco II, and I have looked so much for some good interior paneling that is blue. And I just cant find it, if anyone knows anyone with anything let me know. My dash is good, But I need some new interior panels.
I have a blue tail gate interior panel in S Carolina but would need to look at it for defects. There is an 86 B2 at a salvage place near me which I think has blue interior. If you let me know specific parts you need I could check it out for you.

CasperBroncoLuvr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I actually did need a tailgate panel. and the other parts i need are the panels where the seatbelts come out. I also think i need some column pieces but I need to check. Thank you.

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Here is the tail gate trim. It has some fading and one attaching hole would need a washer on the screw head. I found some Rustoleum for Plastic paint and it did a great job on my Eddie Bauer Desert Sand interior pieces. You could probably find a similar paint in blue. I can check on the trim which the shoulder belts withdraw from on the B pillar if you'd like

Attachments

CasperBroncoLuvr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
those look good, I need to look at the parts I have when I get home. How wouls i buy those from you, and how much would you want.

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Where are you located? I'm in South Carolina. Price wise, just $20 plus shipping if it needs to be shipped. I also have a straight rear bumper, a decent grill (chrome good, some mounting tabs broken but it stays in solid), pair of used tail light lenses, and front turn signals from an 85 if you need anything like that.