•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by chilsam

1. chilsam

2.9 v6 swap to a 2.3?

Keep us updated! :icon_welder:
  2. chilsam

2.9 v6 swap to a 2.3?

I say DO it! I'm wanting to do the same thing with a SVO mustang motor turbo n all there is a link on here suggesting a 88 or later blazer T5 driver side FDS or maybe using my mustang T5 with a jeep tailshaft and transfer case.Both with a turbo t-bird bellhousing.:icon_welder:
  3. chilsam

T-5 tranny

behind a SVO turbo 2.3 has anyone done this with a transfer case and if so which one? "Divorced NP 205 2 heavy" Wanting it for on road mostly "SNOW" sub contracting for rural route mail delivery in a bronco II.THANX!:icon_welder:
  4. chilsam

2.9l to 4.0 swap questions

Yes on clutch You will need the 4.0 flywheel and manual tranny starter.As for the wiring remember the 2.9 has a dist and the 4.0 does not I dont know if you could use the dist in the 4.0:dunno:.I grabbed the harness off the donor truck it was a auto and our truck was a manual just had to mod...
  5. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

Eeeeyup Stop by some time im almost always home
  6. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

I Know gotta cut it down or get ranger bumper for it,thot it mite kinna draw attention away from the tire overhang, IT DIDN'T!
  7. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

Had my son do it!
  8. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1160
  9. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

Talkn bout RYAN ? I sold m his toyota 300 is fine as frog hair!
  10. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

fender flares Had to put fender flares on it cops are not understanding!
  11. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

10 40! YOU ARE CORRECT SIR! Its 91swb ranger body on a fs 91 bronco chassis.Had it out the the other day in low range 4wd power topd out bout 3000 rpm's but when it would shift it bounce my head off rear window! Runs like a stript ass ape! When it comes up on the pipes kinna reminds me of the...
  12. chilsam

91 branger "ITS DONE"

ats true Ya ur rite im tryn 2 finger out how to narrow it & still keep the bracing intakt thats wat i did on the rear bumper,& THANK -YOU I appreciate the complement wish I could figure out how to load pics from my alblumn to here ma b my son can help.LUV this site!
  13. chilsam

Ranger Cab on a B2 frame

I like it! Kina the same line I did used FS bronco chassis with ranger body.