•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Craig_S

1. C

James Duff SAS Arms WTB

I bought most of a used James Duff SAS setup but didn't get the radius arms/brackets. Before I ordered new ones I thought I'd ask if anybody has that stuff laying around. Thanks, Craig
  2. C

B2 or Ranger non AC heater box

I bought the body from the Bronco II called SARGE (of YouTube fame) and Dan needed the heater box for another build so it didn't come with it. Would like to get one located so once my chassis is together the body is ready to go. Thanks for any help. Craig
  3. C

Front seat swap from a 2000 Explorer to a 1989 Bronco2.

I have a 97 explorer partially stripped as a donor for my V8 conversion. The floors look identical except for a brace spot welded under the front of the seat almost like a riser. This could be easily removed with a spot weld cutter and used in the B2. I can take pictures if you'd like. Craig
  4. C

Source for finding an engine for an 85 Bronco 2

Where are you located?
  5. C

B2 won't crank with key but will on solenoid

Thanks for replying. No I did not figure it out. I ended up pulling the driveline and interior out to start my build and just counted on putting a new ignition switch in it when I get to that point. Hopefully that takes care of it! Thanks, Craig
  6. C

'87 B2 2wd auto parting out

How much of the interior is left?
  7. C

Bronco II Quarter Flip Windows.

Well, what's the details on the photos?
  8. C

Non a/c heater box wanted

Removing the a/c on my 89 B2 and want a non a/c heater box. Believe a Ranger box will work too. Please let me know what you have. Thanks
  9. C

Thanks, I'll check that.
  10. C

Bench seat wanted

My Bronco was used as a plow truck and the seat frame is rustier than I want to mess with. Looking for a nice used bench seat, or even just the frame for one so I can use my cover. I'm near Pittsburgh. Let me know if you have tracks, too. Thanks, Craig
  11. C

I bought an 89 B2 for $100 earlier this year and I'm just getting around to planning the build. Before the engine swap I want to figure out why I have this problem. The engine won't crank with the key, but if I do the old Ford "solenoid bump" (short a screwdriver across the terminals), it'll...
  12. C

Rear end swap

You could remove the rear wheels on each and measure flange to flange. I know the 96-01 Explorer/Mountaineer 8.8 is a direct swap. That's what I'm going to do. Craig