•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by CU88B2

1. C

Lifted 88 Bronco 2 Build v8 Swap in Progress!!!!

Well I have been slowly making progress since I can only work on it on the weekends : ( I pulled the motor out of my donor and Im almost 100% sure that it is a 351 and not a 302 (should have paid more attention but I think it will still work out ok!). Picture blow after pulled and pressure...
  2. C

87 b2 full width d44 and 9in

Nice B2, I may have to ask you a few questions on the axle swap. I am putting in a 302 with a 4 speed right now and I already have 36" TSL Sx's so axles will def be my next project. I hope my project turns out this well!
  3. C

I plan on putting a dana 44 and ford 9" out of a early 70's cracker box bronco as soon as I get everything functional with the v8 swap. I will prob get a rear drive shaft put in with the stock axles (carolina drivelines $150) so I can test things out, but this is the biggest project I have ever...
  4. C

Thanks I will make sure to include lots of pics! That's a pretty cherry looking ranger you have yourself @_@
  5. C

When I purchased my B2 I knew it had a blown head gasket, then I found out it also has cracked heads. So no biggie I purchased a 84 F150 with a 302 4speed manual transmission and transfer case. Swap is coming together I have 7" lift (3" body/4" Suspension), Super Swamper TSL SX 36x12.50 R15...
  6. C

You know you drive a bronco II when

I bought it with a blown head gasket tore it down found out it had a cracked head, so Im dropping a 302 4speed manual 4x4 in it from an 84 f150. Looks like mine will be in the yard for at least two months : ( however it should be a beast when I finish the swap : )
  7. C

For real though... Its my last semester at Clemson University but its so boring I spend all week waiting to go home to work on my project, picking up a 84 f150 302 4spd trans and transfer case tomorrow so this is basically torture for me sitting here all week.
  8. C

Dude I find myself doing this every day lol!!! U know you drive a bronco 2 when you ride a bike, cause your bronco 2 is always broke in the yard!
  9. C

Bronco 2 5.0 swap quesitons Please HELP@_@!

That makes sense. Carolina Drivelines said it would be between $120-180 each for my driveshafts so I guess I need to decide which axles to go with and start putting things together. I still feel questionable about using a dana 35 with 36" swampers so its still up in the air. Thanks for the...
  10. C

Bronco 2 5.0 swap quesitons Please HELP@_@!

I have some 5.0 swap questions. I have been reading like a mad man but its the small specifics I am confused on. First of all I have an 88 B2 with 7" lift (3 body/4 suspension), my swap is coming from a 84 F150 with with a 302 (carb) and a 4 speed mannual transmission with manual transfer...