•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by dangerranger83

1. dangerranger83

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

I need to coat my frame in something some time. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  2. dangerranger83

I don't see it coming north easily do I? Have a meet up in ft.Wayne on the 26th and I bet there are a lot of signatures that could be added. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  3. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

I would look it up, but I pretty sure you will need to hook a ballast resistor in line since they only need 8-9v to operate. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  4. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

That's weird and probably your problem. Some reason, you are shorting out coils. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  5. dangerranger83

Duraspark distributer vacuum line

Hook it up and be done. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  6. dangerranger83

Duraspark distributer vacuum line

Hook it to manifold vacuum. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  7. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

Take it back and grab another soon. That engine needs to breathe life to get this project finished and it back on the road again. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  8. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

MSD coils and products are nice. But without a great set of plug wires, plugs, etc...it won't do much better. Hopefully they will take it back since its an electrical item that you have tested. When I went from cheap 8mm wires to the Ford racing 9mm ones, I could tell an immediate difference...
  9. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

What ever is recommended for racing... I guess that last word is what my phone wants but its what ever is recommended for the engine. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  10. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

Lets hope that's the problem. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  11. dangerranger83

Nothing like getting a picture of your rig in a magazine... And it's on its side. Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  12. dangerranger83

My Bronco 2

Yup. We all know he won't though but that's cool :P Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  13. dangerranger83

My Bronco 2

I wanna say cross pin or spider. So all in all you could have put it in 4wd and that would have told you a story rear quick. Question is, what could have gone out in the diff? I have heard of ring gear books backing out and coming out and wonder if this happened our shine how you snapped you...
  14. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

The wire that ran yhe coil on the factory setup is what you would hook to the hei coil. Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  15. dangerranger83

Twister 85 B2 Build

Do be careful about using a flat tappet on a roller cam. Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2