•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by eversmile

1. E

89 B2 paint pics in Houston

Thanks all. But, here's another update. I replaced a leaking freeze plug on one of the heads to resolve my coolant leak. And regarding the seats I got at a junk yard. They were in very good shape from a 97 tempo. Although they did bolt on directly, I realized that I couldn't fold the...
  2. E

Thanks dirtcowboy. The guy that teaches the kids is a good old boy and I could tell really enjoys what he does. Meanwhile, project beast goes on. This week I had to replace a leaking freeze plug. something I've never done before. Also, I made my 16 year old daughter get her hands dirty by...
  3. E

Here are some pics of this beast for my 16 year old daughter. I take no credit for this, it was painted at a local high school and these kids did way more than I expected. I really expected 1 patch job and prep and paint but these kids did an awesome job. My daughter wanted to keep the stock...
  4. E

2.9 oil leak blues

newbie / novice here. I have a 1989 bronco ii that has a pretty good oil leak on the front part of the engine. The vehicle sat for a long time when I bought it in Carlsbad NM. I drove it to houston around thanksgiving and it actually runs pretty good. Been reading up on the forums and have...