•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by jtribalsun

1. jtribalsun

Bronco II,Leaf springs, and U-bolt specifics? Help?

Hey I just got them installed, I ended up going to a shop in Springfield, MO while I was up there, I gotta give props to those guys, they measured them while they were still on the truck and I paid $28 and some change for the 4 u-bolts and nuts and washers! the shop's name is Springfield Brake...
  2. jtribalsun

hey MJONES go ahead and hit me up with that shop info. I cant find anyone around here that can get them over 7 inches long. and with those add-a-leafs and the factory leafs i'm afraid that i'll need a bit more than that. I couldn't get a chance to tear into it this weekend so i would like to try...
  3. jtribalsun

hey thanks, i'll let you know how it goes. i'm installing it monday. now i just have to find a shop to make them in clarksville tenessee
  4. jtribalsun

I've got an '89 Bronco II, 4x4, 5 speed, manual t-case, 2.9L. It's leaf springs are flat so i picked up a set of add a leafs from rough country, but i am trying to figure out what size U-bolts i need in case I have to cut one off. and where i can get them? i've looked everywhere i can think of...