•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by kryptonitecb

1. kryptonitecb

90 BII 4.0 Swap

Those are pretty Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
  2. kryptonitecb

Wheel Bearings

NO! Unless you mean one bearing on each side of the rotor. There are 2 bearings per wheel on the front axle. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  3. kryptonitecb

rear end lifting methods help

My advice is the same. Blocks are cheaper but I've heard of people having them come out on trails. If its a street truck no big deal, IMO blocks look cheap too. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  4. kryptonitecb

Will 32 inch tires fit if i have a 3 inch lift?

And I thought my local jy had good prices Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  5. kryptonitecb

lincoln lock or not

Being offroad only it's not as if you have to worry bout roadside repairs. However as mentioned the 7.5 is weak. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  6. kryptonitecb

It was all good till about 2 months ago. The guberment must have put more stupid in the water lately. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  7. kryptonitecb

gforce chip

I prefer the g-spot Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  8. kryptonitecb

I was a newb and I was a e-stalker for months before I ever posted. And I bought premium membership to give back to the forum. However I'll place from now on dad, I'm sorry. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  9. kryptonitecb

32's won't fit I think you'll have to get another vehicle. Edit: I've heard of a forum called pirate4x4 that would definitely know what to do, you should ask those guys. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  10. kryptonitecb

Ford Explorer vs Jeep Cherokee

My only beef with the new Cherokees is the uni-body. And the fact that Jeep's have the worst drivetrains IMO. I wouldn't want an Explorer either except the 302 so I can scavenge it for parts. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  11. kryptonitecb

The harness for the 4.0's are the same auto or manual. I noticed mine had extra plugs as well when I replaced the slave, they won't effect anything. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  12. kryptonitecb

Will a 4.0 from a 1998 explorer bolt up to my 88 bronco 2?

Seems like pirate had to many Tuesday's so they migrated over here. Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  13. kryptonitecb

Need a lesson in Lockers for my 86 B2

I've heard of d30 working just fine so I'm not discounting it altogether. However in situations where you see more abuse (rock crawling) the baby finger d30 u-joint typically breaks, or an axle shaft. I've only had my hub shatter (I have stock ones). Sent from the road while ignoring traffic
  14. kryptonitecb

In comparison a jeep d30 is weaker than a ttb d35. And you will need a lot of money to make a d30 "good". A bronco d44 is the best bet however they are hard to find at junkyards. As mentioned above do some digging in the tech library, all the answers are there. Sent from the road while...
  15. kryptonitecb

Good parts cost more Edit: typically they do Sent from the road while ignoring traffic