•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by OlBlue38

1. O

Bronco2. door mirrors

My 86 b2 has a vent glass. I am wondering if I can remove the vent glass assembly. Move the division bar forward. In stall electric mirrors similar to Explorer, Mustang, and other Ford cars? Has any one done this? I have a 98 Explorer donor vehicle. I have played with the idea of using the...
  2. O

Explorer 5.0 too 86 Bronco swap

I HAVE A 86 Bronco2 and a 98 Explorer 5.0 awd. I havent started the swap yet. I have been researching this sight(the best) and other sites for imfo before I start.I know there will be many more questions later. For now, Can the stock 98 Explorer oil pan work for this conversion with plenty of...
  3. O

Emissions on 97 Explorer top 86 Bronco 2.engine swap

I have a 86 Bronco 2, and a 1998 Explorer 5.0 doner vehicle .I am trying to cover all bases before I start this swap. I am a retired Ford Tec and I have some under standing of emissions and engine Mil light (engine light).What do you do for evaporative emissions when you make the swap? Vapor...
  4. O

Parts

Where can you purchase weatherstips (rubber mouldings ) for the rear quarter glasses? What is the approximate price?