•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by ragajungle

1. R

My 3 Bronco2s

if the 88 had tires on it - it would be NICE! That striping is wild! The "limo" lighting on the side of the 85 is unfortunate tho :D Nice bunch! I want the '90 - if I had $1300 I would jump on it
  2. R

Aerostar Grille

looks good!
  3. R

89 B2 Massive Oil Leak -

oil leaking again. going to try oil seal rejuvenator and if doesn't work - buying 4.0L
  4. R

Newbie Here! Thought id say HI!

If I had a 2wd 2.9L 5spd I would savor the gas mileage! I have the 4wd 2.9 5spd and I get pretty phenomenal mileage (25mpg)....I get pretty acurate with my mileage because I drive my truck 200 miles a day If I had your truck I would make it a mission for mileage.. I would def swap the rear...
  5. R

Does it have the dummy transfercase on it? or did they get rid of it by 1990? What are your plans for it? Carfox! Lol
  6. R

BII Cargo light upgrade

:icon_thumby: Thats a great idea :icon_thumby: I am copying you!
  7. R

Get outta town! That truck can't be from MI! That's super clean!
  8. R

89 B2 Massive Oil Leak -

Well I put a new OEM PCV valve in and magically the oil leaK subsided! Unbelievable! couldn't believe it but something as simple as a $3 valve can cause this much trouble! Wow!
  9. R

89 B2 Massive Oil Leak -

Check this out (The last post): http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/103826-rear-main-seal.html................... Just so happens the day before the seal started puking I replaced the PCV valve to be preventative? Hmmmmmm. could this valve being defective cause all this?
  10. R

full size axles under bronco 2

Quoted and noted! I will go check it out. Thanks:icon_pepsi:
  11. R

new to bronco II,suspension questions?

Are you not going to do drop brackets up under the axle and radius arm ends? - if no you will be feeding that truck a lot of tires.. You will have some camber issues for sure. If you look around enough in the classifieds here and other sites you can find a get-up (lift kit) for a gen 1...
  12. R

89 B2 Massive Oil Leak -

Update Well I got out some cardboard and got up under the truck... With the 3" body lift I could clearly see that the valve covers were dry - Also verified by using a wipe-all from on top - came off dry. I couldn't quite reach down to where the Distributor shaft but it was definately wet...
  13. R

Has anyone ever ....

Do you mean like the old "EFI" models? - my 84 LTD had something similar - where there was an injector running down each barrel of the "Carb"
  14. R

89 B2 Massive Oil Leak -

So Humble, my Bronco II, decides to cut loose on the first cold snap (1 Degree F/-10 Degrees Below zero Windchill) Puking oil as fast as I can pour it in. But from where? [EDIT: 2.9L V6 199K Miles] I thought the rear main went but it's not... Being so cold and not having a garage currently the...
  15. R

full size axles under bronco 2

^^^^Country0001^^^^ Lets assume he means just a full size 1988 bronco with D44(?) or whatever would be stock for them -- Is this pretty much plug and play (Less the custom driveshaft lengths)? Sorry for the Jack:threadjacked: