•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by redneckracerx

1. R

HELP NEEDED, new to the B2 scene..

1: The clutch line just pushes in to connect, to get the old one out (if you need too) push the white collar into the connection then pull the line out. It doesn't really make sense until you look at it. 2:The axles will just slide out of the center chunk. If you're gonna wheel it now would be...
  2. R

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

It's nice to see you're not cobbling it together. It looks like a good idea, but not like this!
  3. R

bolt pattern ?'s

I've been tossing around the idea of a sas on my B2 but my issues are strength, parts availability and bolt pattern. I'm runnin a 5.0 soon to be 5.8 So I know a dana 30 ain't gonna cut it. Going to a box bronco 44 will change my bolt pattern requiring too much work on my rear axle, not to...
  4. R

302-351

Ignition wise I'm runnin a MSD billet distributor and a duraspark blue box. I would like to stay with the duraspark but I could just buy another dizzy. I also figured I would need a new intake. As far as headers go, I thought the 5.0 and 5.8 heads were the same? Or by modification do you mean...
  5. R

302-351

I've built my 87 B2 and have been quite happy with it. But I recently acquired a 5.8 out of a 91 E-250 van and want to swap it into my B2. What issues will I have fitment wise and what parts can I re-use? Specs on the B2 are : 94 302 L&L longtubes 2.5" y pipe to single 3" exhaust. performer rpm...