•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by removebe4flight

1. R

New Shoes on Eddie

Finally got some new tires. I went with the Falcon Wildpeak A/T 255/70/16. Got the Blackfirday deals and pretty much got new rims for free. They are 16x9 Ultra motorsports vagabonds. Just alittle rum on the plastic fender on the driver side at full turn to the left and at full turn they rub...
  2. R

1 inch body lift

So, I got new body mounts bushings and thought shit while I have it up and off the frame why not lift it an inch. I went with hockey pucks and have the holes drill pretty nats ass. Question before i lift it up in the air has anyone done this before and any tips. Do I have to get longer bolts...
  3. R

Question on Rims

I found a pretty good deal for a set of 17" rims. I was looking at getting the same rim in size 16. All I can ever seem to find on the net is trucks with 15" rims. Does no one run 17" on their trucks. What's the reason behind this. Is it tire selection? Does any of you run 17"
  4. R

rim size

I found a pretty good deal for a set of 17" rims. I was looking at getting the same rim in size 16. All I can ever seem to find on the net is trucks with 15" rims. Does no one run 17" on their trucks. What's the reason behind this. Is it tire selection? Does any of you run 17"
  5. R

Truck died on me and now won't start HELP

So, I am transferring across the country and was about to make the drive. So, I changed the oil, changed the transmission oil cooler to a bigger one and then did the sea-foam treatment through the vacuum line off the brake booster and PCV valve. I let it set for 10 mins and then when for a...
  6. R

88 Bronco II Project

For lifts depends on what you are looking for. For a simple 4" look at http://shop.broncograveyard.com/BDS-4-Pro-ride-Suspension-Systems/productinfo/93880/ They are really good kits and have a life time warranty. Put in some explorer leaf springs. I put the explorer springs in about four...
  7. R

1988 Bronco 2, Project

I got mine off of http://shop.broncograveyard.com/Rear-Driveshaft-Auto-1986-90/productinfo/92440/ It is a direct swap and bolt in. When I did the 8.8 swap I had to get the differential flange made to fit the driveshaft. But, I knew I had to do that. That is why I was saying if you plan on a...
  8. R

1988 Bronco 2, Project

Nice BII, I have a 88 as well. I changed out my drive shaft when I did my 8.8 swap. I high recommend this upgrade. when I had the old cv and the u sitting next to each other the u is much beefier. I can't remember where I got it, but I think i paid 200 for a brand new one. If you plan on a...