•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by robert.humm

1. R

84 B2 "Bruizer"

oh.. & i also put bedliner down in the floorboard too. it turned out well, i think i'm still going to put carpet or vinyl back in though. it makes for a great water barrier but not much for sound haha.
  2. R

84 B2 "Bruizer"

same colors & year as mine.. i also have been refinishing my interior. solid black.. colorbond is some pretty good stuff. it'll be a bitch to keep clean, but it'll be sharp. i wish i had that 302 though haha..
  3. R

My 88 bronco II build

damn.. i want some free bIIs also! haha
  4. R

2.8L Getting Pulled.

possibly interested..
  5. R

My Small Bronco Grows Up

that's sick dude.
  6. R

Colors

awesome! thanks guys!
  7. R

Colors

anybody have a list of original color options for the 84-85 model bronco ii?
  8. R

Vacuum Lines

i have all the wires & connectors still. but all the vacuum hoses are gone, as well as some of the other parts. for example, everything off the breather on the front of the carb is gone. there are no lines or parts, the spout is free. i just checked the timing & it is on. this is currently my...
  9. R

Vacuum Lines

yes, it runs. i just had to put a new transfer case in it.. & when i got it done i tried to drive it but it had like no power. it was backfiring through the carb while i was driving. so i am in the process of rebuilding the carb. but i have read that if your egr is bad that could also cause the...
  10. R

Vacuum Lines

I am in the process of working on an 84 bronco ii. when i purchased it, none of the vacuum lines were hooked up.. not even the egr lines. what are the necessary lines to reinstall for proper engine function, rather than just for emissions control?