•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by scotiascrapiron

1. S

np208-205 ??

gonna be putting a 408 in my bronco11. will a np208 stand up to it?? 35" tire's and motor will be pretty hot dont know exactly what gears yet. i've been searching for good info but mostly all ive found is it's the greatest tranfer case ever or i wouldn't piss on it if it was on fire. can get my...
  2. S

crankshaft ???

hey tpking thanks for the ebay info had'nt even thought of them (duhh) and if thats your girlfriend in your profile (you lucky dog) and if it's not GREAT MOOGLY GOOGLY!!!
  3. S

crankshaft ???

I haven't heard to many people say to many good things about Eagle products. Mostly that Eagle is cast and machined in China and SCAT is cast in China but machined here in USA.Not trying to get to far ahead of myself but I've got another ?? about comp.distance. If I stroke this motor with stock...
  4. S

crankshaft ???

I'm stroking a 351w (84) to 393 to put in a b2. I'm kind of having a hard time finding a 1 piece seal crank with the 3.85 stroke that I need. 2 piece seal cranks are plentiful but my block won't accept that. If anybody can help, thanks.By the way I would like to go cast steel.When did Ford...
  5. S

steering dilema

anybody got any ideas on how to mount inverted (thru hood) headers on a bronco II with a 351w in it ???? I don't have the motor in yet but the steering collum is almost gauranteed to be a problem
  6. S

86 bronco II d35 swap

when I do my swap with a d35 from a 91 explorer will the radius arms from the explorer work or do I need to keep the d28 arms? and will the arms need to be kept loose and adjusted along the way or what? better yet does anybody know where I can find a step by step plan for this swap?
  7. S

bronco II frame question

thanks for the info nightmare. I got to make a junkyard run anyway. The local yard has some 8.8s i need to look into and will see about the manifolds while i'm there.
  8. S

bronco II frame question

I just installed a 302 into my bronco II and the exhaust manifold on the passenger side came down about half way across the frame and i'm not going to be able to bolt the exhaust pipe up to the manifold.How much of the top of the frame rail can I cut out,if any, and not have to worry about...