•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by speed1995

1. S

Anyone know of Explorer Sport Fender Flares on a Bronco II?

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about. Would need minor modifications, but I found a bunch at the parts yard. Anyone seen this before?
  2. S

New Broncoii

LMC truck has a lot of accesories as well as autopartswarehouse, broncograveyard.com, and local parts yards.
  3. S

Losing fuel pressure suddenly after running

I have a 1990 Ford Bronco II with the 2.9 and A4LD. I had a similiar problem with the 1986 Bronco II I sold where the wires to the coil were bad so it woud stutter and die when you went to move. I just replaced the fuel filter on the 1990, but it has still been acting up. It will run perfect...
  4. S

Fuel Problem- I have fuel pressure

It is the A4LD auto trans.
  5. S

I think it has to do with the transmission. Could it just be from sitting for years?
  6. S

Ok, I will explain the steps the best I can. Used a code scanner and came up with no problems Found that the line to the fuel regulator was plugged with rust- took care of that Tried to start it with starting fluid- didn't start Realized that the fuel injector main harness was disconnected...
  7. S

I got it running!
  8. S

The Bronco II leaks and water could leak around the computer. I don't know why the injectors would be toast if the rest of the fuel system is fine.
  9. S

It was good spark. The Bronco II sat for a few years. I really want to get it running and need to diagnose the problem.
  10. S

Yes, It has spark. I will look into the TFI module. Thanks for the tips so far.
  11. S

I recently bought a 1990 Bronco II non-running. I bought a fuel pressure tester kit and the fuel pressure to the fuel rails is the same as my 1986 which runs good. Can anyone help? I need to know so I don't spend $400 on something I don't need.
  12. S

Will these fit my stock Bronco II?

Here is the link to the Craigslist ad: http://jxn.craigslist.org/pts/1921867894.html
  13. S

86 bronco ii eddie bauer 4x4 wont engage

124.99 at my Junk Yard.