•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by speedysprocket

1. S

Odd electrical gremlin 85 Bronco II

So I had a bad battery cable connection that somehow caused me to lose power to my overhead clock, rear wiper, and rear defroster. If I hold the defrost button, the light comes on. Goes out as soon as I let go, and I don't think holding it actually energizes the defroster. Has anyone had this...
  2. S

Softer Springs

So I don't remember who made the 4" lift I installed on my Bronco II, but the orange coils and the blocks plus add-a-leaf is stiffer than I'd like. I have to do some frame work, so I figure I'll change springs at the same time. I've been looking at what's on ebay and was wondering what my best...
  3. S

Spring bucket replacement and frame work

So one of my front spring buckets rusted through so much that it finally cracked and broke away from the frame on my 85 Bronco II. The only thing holding that side up is the James Duff dual shock hoop... So, first question is how to repair the frame. I want to cut that section out of another...
  4. S

Transmission fluid and level

85 bronco II with 5 speed, believe it's a mitsubishi. Anyone know what the fluid level should be inside the transimission? I fill it from the shifter. Also, what fluid do they take? I've been running ATF, but looking in the manual said something about SAE 80wt. Thanks