•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Steeda04SVT

1. Steeda04SVT

Is it terminal?????

No injuries?
  2. Steeda04SVT

97 Explorer Courtesy Lamp Issue

Tried another ground and still no luck, so it's not getting power, just don't know where to start looking
  3. Steeda04SVT

Well the problem is, I can't get to the wire bundle in the door hinge to see if there's a broken wire in there. The rest of the interior lights, light up just fine. But I will try to find another ground and see if that's the problem then.
  4. Steeda04SVT

On the driver's side door courtesy lamp, I changed out the bulb and it still doesn't illuminate and even tried a LED bulb with no luck. Passenger side works fine. I used a multimeter and not getting any power. Looked at the wiring and it looks fine from the cannon plug up until the wire bundle...
  5. Steeda04SVT

Aftermarket B2 Headlights

Yeah I got 6K on mine and love them with the diamond clear headlights.
  6. Steeda04SVT

They got those style in projectors too I believe. Any pics of it installed?
  7. Steeda04SVT

Half door mirrors?

That actually looks pretty freakin good. :icon_cheers:
  8. Steeda04SVT

Sell them on here, prolly post them up this weekend. Only 4 months old.
  9. Steeda04SVT

Bronco II Gallery now open

Thanks Jim for the addition.
  10. Steeda04SVT

sound system??

I got a 10" JL W3 Sub with all Pioneer speakers and pioneer headunit with a 500w Alpine Amp. I'll take a pic in a bit and post it up. The wiring kit for the sub and amp was only $30 from a local audio shop.
  11. Steeda04SVT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-92-Ford-Bronco-2-Ranger-90-94-Explorer-Billet-Grille-/330576815134?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ABronco+II&hash=item4cf7e9e41e
  12. Steeda04SVT

B2 Not for sale

Bought mine for $750 but put more into it to restore it than what I bough it for, but it's been fun so far. Don't think I could ever sell my B2.
  13. Steeda04SVT

B2 Cruise Control

I tried to look for the switch by the pedal but there is some black plastic cover that sits just above the pedals so I can't see anything past that
  14. Steeda04SVT

B2 Cruise Control

That's why I want to get mine working for road trips and going on the interstate.
  15. Steeda04SVT

Pics of 2 out of 3

Very nice!!!