•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by svtcards

1. svtcards

4 cyl ecu in my 87 bronco ii 2.9l

Like title states I have a 2.3 ecu running my 2.9 in my bronco ii. I purchased this bronco last September. It was under 100k miles.interior looked pretty clean.but i really didn't know how much of a mess it was really in until I got and home and started messing with it. As I started continuing...
  2. svtcards

1986 Bronco II Parts Wanted

https://www.broncocorral.com/forums/index.php?threads/hatch-handle-mod.44745/ This is the link for explorer handle mod onto a bronco ii
  3. svtcards

1986 Bronco II Parts Wanted

I read that some people are using the early explorer handles in place of the bronco ii because there way cheaper new. Only thing is you ll have to modify the broncos OEM handle hole on lift gate so explorer handle will fit.
  4. svtcards

Looking for the xls bottom trim panels

Tell ranger station guys to stop answering bronco ii questions.lol
  5. svtcards

I'm not blaming you or anyone on here.im just so used to getting responses quickly on the the ranger station. Hard to get used to on bronco corral that's all. Thank you for the response either way.
  6. svtcards

Looking for a 4.0l engine

Your better off going to the ranger station for anything related to rangers or Bronco ii s. There's not much support on this forum
  7. svtcards

This forum definitely doesn't have the support the ranger station has that's for sure!
  8. svtcards

Looking for the xls bottom trim panels for the 84-88 bronco ii that go all the way around if anyone has them in good shape. let me know
  9. svtcards

2nd gen ranger and 89-90 bronco ii spindles the same?

My name is Patrick by the way
  10. svtcards

Thank you for that! Price sounds reasonable if there in Good shape.now let's see if he's willing to ship it.
  11. svtcards

I m a regular there. if it wasn't for them I would of had a hard time with me v8 swap ranger. I'm definitely interested in those beams! When will u be talking to him again? I figured I'd ask questions on here since it's pretty much all bronco iis. Let me know
  12. svtcards

I want to lower my 87 ,2wd Bronco but can't find ibeams for it.only 1s I can find are 89 90 pinch bolt style ones.i was told to use those ibeams I need to use spindles from 2wd ranger that uses that type of ibeams. Which I found a pair just want to know if it will work or not.
  13. svtcards

Im just curious if 89-92 rangers use the same spindles as the 89-90 bronco ii s . 2wd? Let me know.
  14. svtcards

Would Pivot bracket for 1st gen ranger bolt onto 87 2wd bronco ii

Hi I'm new to this forum but I'm a regular on the ranger station.I have a quick question. I'm looking into lowering my bronco ii. I searched the forums on how to do the front.and I see a lot of different opinions. I saw 1 post saying if you change your pivot brackets to a 1st Gen ranger then you...