•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by tbuddy

1. T

no start

ur talkin about the inersha switch not thats fine, fuel pump comes on, found the problem, but goes to show do u basics first before buying new parts and finding out it was something small, becuase of someone elses actions
  2. T

no start

drove my bronco to the exhaust shop, when they were finished with it they had to push it out. know i did what i could in the parking lot but nothing was working so i had to have it towed to my house. u have to understand everything on this my truck is in good running condition, nothing is...
  3. T

please someone help me dash

ya when im in 4x4 its on, then when i put it in 2 wheel high the 4x4 stays on id really like to know why
  4. T

ya im rear antilock light went out, now im really interested in why my 4x4 light is on. anyone?
  5. T

hey got 2 problems. on my dash i have 2 lights on that shouldnt be. 4x4 and rear antilock brakes.. now one thing i have to mention, is that i did have my truck all apart, everything, so. i know they weren;t on before i started to work on it. the problem with the 4x4 (what i tell u about it) is...
  6. T

dash lights

dash lights, please someone help, im lossing my mind hey, i finished restoring my 89 bronco u could say, i removed the wiring and, finished installing it again, but ive come across a problem, the 4x4 light seems to staying on. now ive checked and recheck my harness to the transmission(5speed)...
  7. T

2.9 Motor build up

whats so bad about the wiring i would like to no, seriously,. id assume ud put the engine wiring from the 4.0 on, as well as the computer from the 4.0, but could u go into more detail with the wiring
  8. T

1989 bronco 2 cv shaft question

wow i never thought that i could get away with not torqueing but if u guys are doing i guess it s ok, but to the one guy, no i wasn;t using a 12 point socket, just a flexable 13, it will not tighten all the away,first because its not the proper socket i know. i wish i had air that way i could do...
  9. T

1989 bronco 2 cv shaft question

k, my question to someone with a mechanical background. im reinstalling my driveshaft and the torque spec from the factory service manual says 60-80. 1st things first, taking them out was no problem(driveshaft bolts), but now putting them back in looks like it s going to be a problem. a 13mm...