•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

please someone help me dash

tbuddy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989 Bronco 2 4
hey got 2 problems. on my dash i have 2 lights on that shouldnt be. 4x4 and rear antilock brakes.. now one thing i have to mention, is that i did have my truck all apart, everything, so. i know they weren;t on before i started to work on it. the problem with the 4x4 (what i tell u about it) is going through the different 4x4 options the light stays on. i already checked my wiring everything is where its suppost to be. the other problem is the rear antilock light, the only sensor that controls the rear brakes on my truck is the abs module. i actually replaced that with a new one

wvcat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I don't know much about BII's but I had a problem that drove me crazy. It was the battery light. I changed altenators checked and double checked everything, had the dash out a few times and it ended up being a bent pin in a plug in connector...took me days to find.

AaronC47

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Mazda
Ford
Rear Anti Lock Light

If the rear Anti Lock Light is on, more than likely that is an indication that your rear brakes are needing replaced,, I just got a 91 xplorer 2 weeks ago and that same light is on, on my dash, I had to change front brakes, they were grinding like hell, and the backs are real squeaky and grabby when going down my driveway in mud and stuff,, in fact I am probably gonna work on that today even,

Aaron :icon_cheers:

tbuddy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989 Bronco 2 4
ya im rear antilock light went out, now im really interested in why my 4x4 light is on. anyone?

tbuddy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989 Bronco 2 4
ya when im in 4x4 its on, then when i put it in 2 wheel high the 4x4 stays on
id really like to know why