•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by The_Dealer

1. The_Dealer

How to get exhaust popping?

Run true duals, meaning 2 seperate pipes, one for each header, with no y, x, or h pipe. The exhaust pulse with a crossover pipe keeps that from happening. Wierd I had no cat, and straight piped, and 2 different muffler combos and it was raspy as shit. U have a resonator still? O well don't...
  2. The_Dealer

The_Dealers Build Thread

I'm going to nc this weekend to see some family ill save pics on a card and post em up on their pc
  3. The_Dealer

The_Dealers Build Thread

Hatch looks pretty cool white. I have the roof marked where I'm gonna chop, interior panels and headliner out. Gotta get the side windows out and choose my cutting tool, think I'm gonna use a sawzall
  4. The_Dealer

The_Dealers Build Thread

Send me some pics when u do! Looked at some benders after work today, comparing prices to the quote from carolina rock shop for the cage. Prolly just have the cage done for me. I've never done one and that's one of the things u don't really want to fail. Especially with no roof
  5. The_Dealer

The_Dealers Build Thread

Alright, so people might think, where The_Dealer go? He has been hard at work. I started a mild part out, trying to thin her up some. I went and got. 2011 silverado 5.3 dd and tow rig. Modded her up with a leveling kit, tinted windows, and gonna do some 285's with kmc monster xd 20's. Anyways...
  6. The_Dealer

Parting out my B2

1700. I have more money then that tied up into the suspension and tires
  7. The_Dealer

Parting out my B2

Well guys I decided I'm going to part out the b2. I have some other projeccts going on and I can't keep the b2 up like I wanted to. I will sell as a whole(runs good just needs a non feedback carb and duraspark disty) or will sell what parts anyone needs. I figured I would post up here to all u...
  8. The_Dealer

Choptop with ranger bedrails

About the same as a eb more then tj. Need some sort of windsheild channel and doorframes
  9. The_Dealer

I like the way this guy set his up, although he doesn't have ranger rails, but it doesn't leave any options for any kind of top. I would be fine with some kind of custom "safari bikini" aka the one that covers the rear tOo. Its a family wheeler, and I have a small child, so it would be nice to...
  10. The_Dealer

Has anyone on here done it? I've done a lot of searching. I'm wanting pics of the pillar still intact like the fsb's and what people have done to mold them into the curve where the window was. Basically I want to keep the pillar behind the door to run a soft top and have the same flow as the big...
  11. The_Dealer

The_Dealers Build Thread

Ok so I'm sure everyone is wondering, what's new in The_Dealers build? I've been pretty busy lately with the new job, the baby, woman, and the tow rig. I went out and bought a chebby, rcsb, put a leveling kit on it, getting ready for some 33's. I know its the "inferior" brand, but I got it...
  12. The_Dealer

Full Width on 33's or 35's

For what you would spend on sas get a good steering setup and some xj or eb coils and run 33's then do some upgrades to a d35, jeep hubs, tack the u joints, lock it and run 35's. Seems to work well for 4x4junkie
  13. The_Dealer

Flipped bii pictures

U can buy my b2 cab so I can ranger cab/flatbed/ext frame/chevy leaf mine
  14. The_Dealer

36's on my B2?

Just trim the fenders up. I'm gonna run 35" grabbers on 4" susp 1" body and some trimming. Sawzall, everybodies doing it
  15. The_Dealer

Flipped bii pictures

Wow that sucks, ranger cab time