•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Thighman

1. Thighman

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

Just wanted to give you props. I have not been on the forums for over a year and I am really impressed with your set-up. My Bronco is now non-opt and probably wont see the trail or a road for years. Lack of funds and other stuff going on. Its an inspiration to see what you are doing though. If...
  2. Thighman

Gen II Bronco Drivers side rear panel removal?

Basically I am trying to gain access to the rear portion behind the wheel well. I am hoping that there is enough room to mount an air compressor and then cut a piece in the plastic just for the sake of ventilation. I have found the screws below the carpet and now im just struggling with the...
  3. Thighman

Already did that. The panel I am refferring to is the huge piece that includes the wheel well cut out
  4. Thighman

I have removed all the screws from the panel but it still doesnt want to come. It seems as though the fabric trim piece up near the window is what is keeping it in place, how do I remove it or loosen it Thanks
  5. Thighman

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

not sure why they dont just call them 33s? Cuz that is what they are
  6. Thighman

89 bronco build up.......

I am glad you mocked it up and took pics. It looks so sweet. Very clean.
  7. Thighman

My 89 Bronco II

Hey and doug how did you get those front shocks to fit? Sounds stupid, but I just installed those arms and my pro crap shocks rub on the arm and need to be spaced out with wahers to fit right. Just wondering if you had that problem or anyone else for that matter. Looks good though!!!
  8. Thighman

My 89 Bronco II

Hollister hills? You are in the bay area? what morgan hill or hollister or something. I am in San Jose